Wednesday, September 5, 2012

#06 This Is Where Things Get Real

September 5, 2012:

So it's our second week here at Loma.

Everyone is back from Freshman Retreat. Everyone is back from their home visits. Everything is back to normal.

I hope everyone had a great Labor Day weekend! I sure did. It was really weird to be home so soon after I had left, but, in a way, it had felt like I had been away longer. Going through such a change does that to you I guess. Either way, I don't regret going home. It reminds me that, even though I'm having and will have a blast here, I will still always miss them.

It is safe to say that college is in full swing. Homework assignments are being turned in, eclasses are being used on the daily, quizzes are being passed (hopefully!), and routines are being established. It is still one of those weird 4-day "which day of classes are we skipping this time?" weeks.

It's only Wednesday, and I already feel too swamped to blog. Oh well. If you get a chance to have any free time this week, go check out the various club meetings that are happening, watch a soccer game, or even read outside at one of the MANY stinkin' gorgeous views here on campus. (I know you ALL have reading to do!) I just got back from doing that last one!

Well that's all for now folks. I should get back to studying....

-Emily
#MyLife@Loma

Oh! P.S. If you guys have any lomatastic (yours truly coined that one!) photos that I could post on here and could send them to me that would be so awesome! You can Facebook them, email them, or comment them on here. Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment