Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Sanctified and Sleep Deprived

February 5, 2013:

I'll admit it, the semester is getting crazy, and I'm already falling behind with blogging this semester.

I sorry :/

Anyways, last week was "renewal week" here at Loma. Yeah, my school puts an emphasis on prayer and renewal. Be jelly.

And now it's the beginning of week 5! Eleven more to go!....Hurry up Spring break. Seriously.

I don't know about you, but I've been finding myself putting homework off until...11 at night? Loads of homework equals periods of vampirism (vampire-ism. My word, don't hate). I'll catch up soon. Hopefully...

Other causes of this craziness:


  • NORO-VIRUS is upon us! Okay Loma, thanks for the mass E-mail. You have now got a majority of the student body fearing for their academic lives.
    • " Dividing hall mates, classmates, and friends. Causing them to swear each other off in order to protect themselves against this dreaded virus."
Okay, let's be real guys. It's the flu. Not the black plague. You. Will. Be. Fine!

  • ASB Election chapel is tomorrow! Let the free handouts (bribery) and cheesy campaigns commence! Just kidding. But seriously, all you hipster kids need to vote! Let your voice be heard and all that jazz. 
      • This is your school. You can make a difference. 
Alright. I'm now done with all of my campaign crap. I guess you could say that helping some friends prepare for the elections has gotten politics on my brain. 

Ew. Get them off.

Well, I'm off to finish my homework in this dreary and gross non-Loma like weather...

Remember to talk about SEX tonight at 8 in Brown! You know you want to, and apparently so does Loma.

Until next blog,
Peace, love, and sleep.
-Em

#MyLife@Loma



 

No comments:

Post a Comment