Tuesday, March 12, 2013

#26: Take Me Back Tuesday

March 12, 2013:

Spring break is over, school is back in full swing, and the fog has rolled in. Thanks for that welcome Point Loma.

I don’t know about you, but the closer the breaks get to summer, the harder it is for me to come back. Don’t get me wrong, I still love this college life and all, but I don’t know how to describe this feeling.

Today was especially hard. Maybe it was just the crazy fog/sun/more fog weather. Maybe it’s because of all of the exams due this week. Maybe it’s because it’s Tuesday. Who knows…

Anywho, I guess that’s all I feel like blogging about today. I guess I’m just trying to see if there are more of us non-Seniors who have senioritis upon coming back to school.

For all of those out there, remember these:
Call home.
You will be alright.
Seven more weeks.
Philippians 4:13- I can do all things through Him who strengthens me.
Go outside. You go to school in the paradise of San Diego.

Also! First FORMAL school dance! Go, dress up, use the excuse to wear a mask (not saying that you need one…Not saying that).

Well off to a night of homework I go!

Good luck Loma. It’s almost Easter ;)

-Em


#MyLife@Loma




No comments:

Post a Comment