Saturday, March 2, 2013

#25: Spring Has Sprung


March 2, 2013:

Spring break has sprung. 

For the first time, I’m the last one in my hall to leave. Granted, I should have been leaving Thursday night, but I love Loma too much to leave so early.

That’s a joke.

I’m actually waiting on a friend who is going home with me. He had a rugby game this morning, so alas I am still here. Oh and a little shameless plug for the Loma rugby team. Short shorts, beat downs, and boys. Go watch a game.

Well it’s that time of year again SPRING BREAK! Midterms are conquered (unless, like me, they were moved to the week that we come back) and awesome travel plans are underway. Not to mention the weather! Hello soCal Summer! To all of you out of state kids who are going home….at least you’ll be home right?

And when everyone gets back WE WILL HAVE JAMBA JUICE! Yes! And make sure you download that crazy little app called Tapingo. Looks dumb, is actually simple to use, and saves you time and money. Solid college investment characteristics right there. And a lot of campus dorm renovations are underway. Well at least there are in my dorm. Either way, I think that everyone, students and faculty alike, are ready for a nice week off. Oh and thank you Point Loma again for scheduling it right before everyone else and their dog is out for break.

Whatevs. We get Easter.

Anywho, have a safe break everyone! And as Point Loma would want you to remember, be safe! Don’t drink and drive! (Just pretend you’re still at school ;) )

Well, I’m off to go pay one last visit to Adal’s and catch a rugby game…
Until next time,

Keep it classy Sealions
-Em

#MyLife@Loma










No comments:

Post a Comment