Saturday, April 6, 2013

#28: Remember Where You've Been.

April 6, 2013:

It's been a while. Again.

Only 27 days to go! Whoo!

It's around this time where blogging isn't the only thing I procrastinate regularly...Why must projects be done this next week!

Anyways, all of this counting down the days has gotten me in a nostalgic mood. I'm not joking when I can tell you exactly what happened during that first week here like it was last month. Crazy to think that me and the rest of my class will not be Freshman anymore soon! I have talked to some Seniors who say the same thing...A big difference is that this is their last final count down as an undergrad here at Loma.

Welcome to the actual real world Seniors.

Along with the procrastination, comes that oh so wonderful feeling of not wanting to do anything. Anything.

Plus I've been at the PLNU special Olympics event all day. It was absolutely amazing! I had alot of fun and I know those athletes did as well :) Point for Loma!

With that, I'm kinda done for today. Maybe I'll go take a walk by the cliffs with the million dollar view (or $38 grand a year), or maybe tan? (Be jealous non-socal college kids)

Until next time (I can't guarantee how soon that will actually be...),

Laters Loma!

-Em

#MyLife@Loma

p.s. I highly encourage you to enjoy these next few weeks and even take a trip down Freshman memory lane (or throwback lane for all of you hipsters.)


 
Because Chipotle is rad and they love us!

Because the soccer team makes for a b.a. set-up/tear-down crew!

 Because studying here never gets old.
 Because running here is perfection.

 Because that sunset never gets old!
Because I love living at this beautiful place <3

No comments:

Post a Comment