Thursday, April 18, 2013

#29: Here Comes the Sun

April 18, 2013:

First, IT'S FINALLY SUMMER WEATHER! Let's see how long this lasts...

So here is my semester/ year countdown as it stands at this moment:
1 more week of classes.
2 more weeks until I leave.
2 more weekends to enjoy at my lovely new home.
6 finals.
15 days until the official end of the school year.
360 hours (until I pack my car to go home...)
21,600 minutes until summer!

Not too bad.

Looking back on this year and comparing it to the above list seems kind of surreal to me. I mean I will soon be done with 25% of my time here at Loma, and I'll only have 5 more semesters to go (1 in study abroad of course ;) ). I couldn't imagine one day being a Senior and looking back on all of that.

Another random thought that I had this week...

I've met so many people in this short 8 month period. I mean I look at old preview student pamphlets and the point weekly, and other Loma publications and all of those once foreign faces are now familiar and regular faces that I see around campus. Another freaky thought? You never know what the person (whether you know them or not) will do in their time here at Loma. I see/ hear of so many people I know that are already doing amazing things, getting recognition, or being talked about around the school. It's sometimes even those people that are the quiet and shy ones in class! Just remember, everyone here will one day do something great, so remember them!

Anyways, enough of that. I'm off to go enjoy some of the 360 hours that I have left here outside :)

Oh, and I probably won't post until closer to finals week. I mean, come on, let's be real (and honest) here.

Until next time Loma!

Soak up some sun,

-Em

#MyLife@Loma

 (ASB sure takes care of us...)

 That's me! (well mine...on the left...)



Sun, sand, and tanssss

No comments:

Post a Comment