Wednesday, August 29, 2012

#04 In The Beginning

August 29, 2012:

So I'm quickly realizing that posting every day is going to be almost impossible....

Remember that college trifecta that I was talking about? Here it is.
Here's how it works.

You can't have more than two things connect at one time. And currently I'm not getting practically any of the sleep corner. This will change.

I guess that's a pretty big part of college anyways. Learning to balance and adjust to everything WITHOUT being told what to do. Great.

Yesterday was every one's first day of classes!Wooooo! Congratulations everyone. It's wasn't worth all of the stress. And if I don't say this enough, I love me school! After all of the classes and assignments and dorm meetings we all got to experience our first "Movie in the Greek" as freshman at Loma.

IT WAS AVENGERS! Such an awesome movie and great for comedic references. (Eat the Shawarma!)

Don't get me wrong though, a lot of people couldn't go because WE ALREADY FREAKING HAVE HOMEWORK!!! Way to strive for academic excellence guys ;)

We also had our first Chapel time. Which wasn't very long at all....and they gave us free doughnuts. FREE FRESHMAN 15! Yeah, no.

All in all it was a great first day, and I can only hope that it sets the tone for the rest of this year!

-Emily
#MyLife@Loma


(Kind of like Shawarma! ;) )
(Insta photo creds to my friends Brittany C. and Kelly B. :D )




No comments:

Post a Comment