Saturday, September 1, 2012

#05 Take A Break


September 1, 2012:

Congratulations everyone, you made it through your first week!

This week has definitely been one full of “first”s. 

We've had our first week of classes, (with millions of syllabuses and even homework! Already!), timeout, (and free Cup of Yo and temp tattoos!) “musofee”, (such great musical acts. I’m proud to say that our school is pretty freakin talented!) my first XC meet, (way to go Point Loma! You all were amazing!)and not to mention, lasts night’s first EVER SCHOOL DANCE! Glow with the Flow! It was such a crazy night, I felt like the baseball field was turned into a mini rave don’t you?

Either way, the music, the dancing, the super fun blow ups, and getting sprayed with glow stick juice or water was greatly deserved after that crazy week!

And now most of you freshman are getting ready for freshman retreat this weekend. For those of you who are, have a blast! Sleep under the stars! And make EVEN MORE friendships! For those of you going home to visit your families, have fun and enjoy your time! We may not be getting much of it…

And sleep! Catch up on it if you haven’t already!

And the others, who are staying on campus for the holiday weekend, do some crazy stuff while we are all gone. Get some things crossed off of your Loma bucket list! Sleep on the track and watch the stars, play midnight soccer, go on a few burrito runs, explore the campus at night, go NOSing, (haha maybe not. I’m horrible for suggesting that.) or have a meaningful conversation with someone unexpected. (maybe even a few!)Point Loma is all about that.

As for me, I’m on a Greyhound bus headed for home, because I have some laundry to do. I’m just kidding, my family totally misses me and I miss them terribly! So I’m taking this opportunity to go home and enjoy them while I can.
If and when you get the chance, I totally suggest that you do the same!

Well folks, that’s all for now. Until I return, peace Loma!

#MyLife@Loma








(3rd South REPRESENT!)

No comments:

Post a Comment