Monday, November 12, 2012

#16: Falling Into Place

November 12, 2012:

Eight days, folks. Thanksgiving break! Speaking of breaks, I seem to have caught one in my crazy homework load. Granted, I crammed out a research paper and midterm in COM last week.

Oh, did I mention that I went to another debate this past weekend? Before I go ranting on about that, I won't. Because I have officially debated for THE LAST time! Fifty points? Mine.

Points, grades, test cramming sessions, they all seem to be adding up. Figuring out about GPAs, and then worrying like mad about those grades seem to be the trend lately. You know what? Honestly I'm just ready to have more than a three days of vacation. Thank you pilgrims! And God (a big one to you of course)!

It also seems to be that time of year when, coming down to the end of the first semester, that awkward "so...roomates? With me? Next year?" question is asked between first time roomies. My poor roommate struggled when asking me that question a couple of days ago. She actually thought I would say no! To quote my debate teacher (yeah seriously) "if it ain't broke, don't fix it!" Good luck with crossing those bridges when you come to them guys!

Well, HOMECOMING WEEK is upon us! It all kicks off with the annual fr/so vs. jr/sr POWDERPUFF game! Be there or be square! Girls playing flag football, boys cheer leading at halftime in highlighter track shorts, FREE BBQ, cotton candy, and ice cream? You've been warned. #player6 <<<<My number in case you didn't catch that. In all honesty, I probably won't even play all that much. I'm all for the experience, okay?

Thursday is the concert band concert. Friday is CORONATION! Get your votes in! A quick shout out to my good friend Ryan Lamonde for winning Homecoming Prince (?) in the Junior class.
So proud :') AND the variety show! Yeah, yeah my school is pretty talented. NBD.

Thursday night is the big TWILIGHT BREAKING DAWN PREMIERE!!! I'm so excited :) I know what you are thinking. She's one of those dumb vampire girls. Yes, yes I am. Haters gonna hate. You can go and play your zombie nerf war game. Oh yeah, I went there. And as fate would have it, my Friday classes were all canceled. Meant to be!

Saturday is the BIG GAME! Women's basketball followed by the Men's homecoming game! Tickets and spirit wear on sale in the caf Saturday afternoon :)

Well, I think that's enough information for one post. I'm going to go put on three more layers. Curse you Point Loma. So much for a beach weather winter...

Until next time,

Peace Loma

#MyLife@Loma




No comments:

Post a Comment