Wednesday, November 28, 2012

#18: It's The Most Stressful Time of The Year

November 28, 2012:

Long time, no post. Who could blame me though! It's been a week full of breaks, relaxation, and homework catching up. Just kidding on that last one. On a serious note, the Thanksgiving break was awesome. I don't know about you, but the first long break of Freshman year has been the hardest for me. Being home for more than a weekend is awesome; therefore, going back to school after not being there for more than a weekend is the complete opposite of awesome.

Word.

Since there hasn't been much class activity, it has just been a lot of getting back into the swing of "college life". You know, like DECORATING FOR FREAKING CHRISTMAS! I don't know about the other dorms, but Nease has gone above and beyond my expectations. We are talking wreaths, decorated trees in all of the lounges, Christmas lights EVERYWHERE, and there is even a "days until break" countdown at the front door. Plus, all of the halls have done what they can to make their hallways festive. My hall just put up our decorations yesterday. Can you say tree scented hallway? (thank you Bath and Body wallflower!)

All in all, I think I speak for everyone when I say that, although it's been three months, these next three weeks can't go quickly enough. These finals are going to be great...

Yeah right!!

Anyway, at least there are a lot of festive activities to choose from from now until that dreaded week. (Uhm free food? Enough said.) Like :

-Holly Jolly Jive
-Roots of Giving
-Cider Celebration
-Handel’s Messiah
-Christmas Karaoke Musoffee
-Balboa Park’s December Nights

Go to them. Just go.


Well, I had better get to my interview. Campus tour guide. School spirit. Lots of talking. School pride. Oh. Yes. Plus, I need to get out of here. Here being my new favorite study spot. Where might you ask? Not telling, but here's a hint.

It starts with "R" and end with "room"... Well it used to anyway.

That's all for now Loma,

-Emily
#MyLife@Loma






No comments:

Post a Comment